- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Alexercise collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Alexercise with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Fill in any contact forms throughout the website
Alexercise may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
How will we use your data?
Alexercise collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Alexercise will keep your personal information for a foreseeable period.
Alexercise would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Alexercise from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Alexercise Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Alexercise would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Alexercise for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Alexercise correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Alexercise to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Alexercise erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Alexercise restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Alexercise’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Alexercise transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 07876 424104
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Analytic purposes
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality Cookies – Alexercise uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact Alexercise
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 07876 424 104
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org